We’re a network of elopement-loving vendors who want to define what it means to elope in North Carolina while helping couples have their most authentic wedding experience. ElopeNC promotes and showcases vendors who join the community on an annual membership basis.
How do vendors benefit from membership?
- You’ll have your own personalized listing in the Vendor Directory (plus an increase in visibility from backlinks)
- We’ll market your biz in our mailing list and social media campaigns
- When you submit content to be published on our blog, it’ll be added to your directory listing and shared through social media accounts
- You’ll be invited to participate in networking and promotional events, open houses and styled shoots
- You get a say in how ElopeNC serves couples and our community. Members have access to a private Facebook Group where we have conversations about how to make the elopement process easier for vendors and our clients
So what do I need to do?
Apply to become a member! We’ll check out your application and reach out within a week to set up a phone call.
If things go well during the call and we agree that you’re a good fit for ElopeNC, we’ll send you a vendor membership agreement. This includes a pledge that you’re a vendor who celebrates love, and an NDA so all vendors feel comfortable sharing business information. Along with that, we’ll send you an invoice for annual membership dues.
Interested in becoming an ElopeNC vendor?
Here's what that would look like for you!